THINLABS WARRANTY AND SUPPORT IS LIMITED TO MANUFACTURING AND HARDWARE DEFECTS ONLY. Review our on-line support options, including our FAQs and Downloads first.
If OEM Software does not complete a successful boot process:
- NOTE: It is the responsibility of OEM support personnel to provide recovery media and instructions to end users.
- Thinlabs can offer this service for OEM customers with a valid support contract.
- After the initial system BIOS post, if OEM software (regardless of operating system) either (1) fails to load completely or (2) continuously reboots, try reloading the operating system.
OEM Software Touch screen problems:
- When using a proprietary OS, verify that X and Y coordinates are not hard-coded so that the touch screen calibration utility can properly detect and set coordinates. If coordinates have been hard-coded, update settings in the software as required for the specific unit.
- If, after trying the above to remedy any issues, the thin client is still not working, please request an RMA for further support.
Thinlabs reserves the right to charge standard out-of-warranty service fees when:
- units returned fail to exhibit any problems as reported;
- problems resolved are not manufacturing and hardware related; or
- any problems with the thin client could have been remedied utilizing the available on-line support options provided.