If the system is powered off, the battery will generally take 4-5 hours to charge.
It will take significantly longer if attempting to charge while operating your system.
If the battery is not properly charging:
- Check the electrical outlet where the charger is connected
- Verify the power cord is in good condition and properly connected to the battery charger
- Verify the green light on the battery charger is on when plugged in
- Check the charger connector at the end of the charger cable to verify all pins are properly seated
- Check the charger connector cable is in good condition
- Check the connector from the battery to the system is in good condition and firmly connected to the system
- Check the connection jack on the motherboard