Hotels, resorts, and other companies involved in the hospitality industry can realize significant technology infrastructure and operating cost savings through the use of Thinlabs smart client technology in comparision with traditional PCs:
- A more secure environment with business-critical data and applications residing and managed from a centralized server and not from vulnerable remote terminals or desktops;
- Significantly reduced power and energy consumption to support an organization's key green initiatives;
- Providing customers the ability to quickly retrieve personal data, order services, and access the internet from their hotel room;
- Greatly simplified remote system maintenance, upgrades and management, essential for customers without internal IT staff;
- Green Power Over Ethernet technology for significant installation and power savings
- Conformal coating to combat oils and residue in busy cooking areas
- More efficient and secure exchange of information and data than traditional PCs - a centrally managed network feeding a series of smart clients across a hotel group or resort properties on a regional, national or global basis requires minimal maintenance and management, resulting in greatly improved operational efficiency, productivity, and return-on-investment.
Thinlabs low power computing solutions best suited for the hospitality industry include:
- POE All-In-One Green series of POE computers (delivering power and network through a single CAT5e / CAT6 cable for significant cost and power savings) with conformal coating for customers needing highly reliable performance in tough working environments
- HELIOS All-In-One touchscreen PC / thin client computers - for customers wanting a powerful yet environmentally friendly solution that can handle essential reservation, Point of Sale and service desk systems 24/7
- ARGUS All-In-One PC / thin client computers - all the functionality and advantages of the HELIOS, without the touch screen capabilities; great information displays (fast food restaurants)
- TALOS thin client computer - low budget solution, ideal for PoS, in-room & business office internet access for customers
- Thinlabs Device Manager - included at no additional cost with all Thinlabs system purchases; for remote system management; image backup / recovery; upgrades & task updates
For more information on how Thinlabs can serve up a smart client solution for your organization, contact a Thinlabs representative today.