Manufacturing companies looking to improve processes and resources to speed innovation and time-to-market, while minimizing IT expenses and maximizing profits, should make a strong case for incorporating Thinlabs Industrial Computers into their enterprise. From the factory floor to the corporate office, global manufacturers have embraced thin client technology as a way to standardize on a single secure platform while maintaining a low total cost of ownership from their IT investment.
Benefits that Thinlabs Industrial Thin Client Solutions bring to manufacturers include:
- Quick, simplified desktop environment with centralized application and system deployment, updates and management;
- Conformal coating available on all Thinlabs product lines for operation in an industrial environment;
- IPC motherboard and fanless design, to minimize the effects of dirt & dust
- No moving parts, for longer system service in the corporate enterprise
- Choice of 17", 19" and 22" screen size options
- Central system management, including system upgrades / updates, image backup / recovery, and more (when utilized with Thinlabs Device Manager)
- Optional vandal-proof IR touch screen and tempered, shatter-proof glass
- Energy-efficient clients that use significantly less power than PCs, contributing to a greatly improved green computing operation; and
- Protection of clients from virus / malware attacks and unauthorized system changes (using Thinlabs' Enhanced Write Filter [Microsoft] and Write Filter Manager [Linux]).
- Thinlabs All-In-One Industrial Computers - available in touch or non-touch options, featuring conformal coating and fanless design to handle the effects of metallic & carbon dust and oil residue, and POE technology for significant power savings
- Thinlabs Device Manager - for effective centralized system management, included at no additional cost with all Thinlabs system purchases